Operations Manager, right hand to the EMEA MD (m/w/d) - Permanent full time - Berlin
EasyMile Deutschland GmbHhttp://easymile.com/career/
Aufgaben – Einleitung
Job descriptionContract: permanent, full timeLocation: Berlin, GermanyFrequent business travels across the EMEA regionYou will join a dynamic team composed passionate EasyMilers, who work in Agile mode and with challenging objectives of certification and performance. We are about 20 people working from in loft style offices in the heart of Berlin.You will be the right hand for the Managing Director of the Berlin office. The role will be at the cross-road of Sales, Product-Team, Technical-Sales and Project Management. This will be a key position within EasyMile to bring our EMEA team to the next level. The position is primarily based in Berlin, with frequent travels (30%) to Toulouse (France), across the DACH region and EMEA.After gaining a complete understanding of specific goals, objectives, and audiences collaborating with many teams in Berlin and Toulouse, you will carry both strategic and hands-on tasks
- Communicate with upper management to develop strategic operations goals
- Develop strategic long-range plans to achieve objectives
- Active role in partnership development and sales processes/activities
- Support, develop and improve internal and external processes closely with the Managing Director DACH
- Identifying areas for improvement within the organization and evaluate the relevant action required
- Monitor operational performance of both internal and external service providers
- Monitor projects and performance metrics
- Lead and coordinate administrative processes and actions in our CRM, answer requests from the CRM
- Support sales teams working from France and Germany: coordinate actions and take part in the sales process when necessar
Was Sie mitbringenThere is no typical profile at EasyMile, we all come from different backgrounds and that is what makes us strong! Don’t hesitate to apply if you are motivated and interested by innovative transportation and technologies.
You want to mix strategic and operational tasks, and you know how to convince others on business matters when you don’t manage them directly. You will thrive in our team if you like working autonomously at the crossroad of many positions.
We are looking for:
- Engineering or Business graduate (Master)
- Mastering MS office and CRM (Odoo would be a plus)
- Must be fluent in English, and in German or French
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple topics simultaneously with attention to details
- Analytical skills, commercial awareness and good numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written), tact and persuasive ability, strong team spirit
- Both engineering and business background
- Previous experience in Project/Product Management & Sales
- Experience in the industrial logistics
- Consulting background
Was wir Ihnen bieten
EasyMile provides industry-leading software and complete solutions for driverless mobility and goods transportation.
We partner with blue-chip manufacturers to autonomize their vehicles with our award-winning technology. It is built on safety-by-design and ready for deployment today.Our people mover solution, the EZ10 driverless shuttle, connects transport in both private and public locations, and is 100% electric. For material handling, our TractEasy tow-truck offers cross/indoor-outdoor ground transportation 24/7 at factories and industrial sites. We have a powerful fleet management and supervision system, and are continuously growing our portfolio, working on more vehicle types with our adaptable software.Clients include the world’s leading transport operators, city authorities, airports, corporations, business parks, universities, car manufacturers, logistics centers and industrial sites.We have investors who are also technical partners for a powerful technology roadmap.
EasyMile’s team is made up of close to 270 highly-skilled experts specializing in robotics, robotics, computer vision and vehicle dynamics.
We are looking for highly motivated people to build the road ahead and invent solutions to challenges never met before. Creativity and perseverance is your attitude? We are looking for you!BenefitsAn ambitious and meaningful missionBrand new office in the heart of Prenzlauer BergFree non-alcoholic beveragesTeambuildings, events for Christmas and EasyMile anniversary, and many other occasions to meet your colleagues: EZtalks to share your passions, sport, games…Find out other good reasons to join us on our career page!
- Please upload your CV here
- 30 minutes call with the recruitment team
- On-site interview with the manager
- Video interview with the recruitment manager
- Video interview with the CEO