Make business financing more accessible.
Our vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And we do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of our data-based scoring technology.
Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies we financed. With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, we aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Read more about us here.
In the past 3 years, we achieved a great deal of successes in France. Apart from funding hundreds of great SMB companies - Silvr was picked as one of top 100 EMEA fintechs, one of top 10 startups in France, and celebrated as the 3rd out of 300 fastest growing French tech companies in 2022. And we’re not slowing down in 2023!
Now, our CMO Sacha is looking for a Marketing Assistant on the German Market to join our Brand Marketing team, and focus full-time on building our visibility in the home market.
You will work closely with the whole Marketing team (Brand, Product, and Growth) and support the needs of our French Investment Associates.
1/ Marketing Projects:
- Work closely with Marketing teammates from Growth, Product, and Brand specialties on planning, setting up, and executing Silvr’s marketing campaigns.
- Represent Germany’s marketing needs within the global team. Ensure global marketing initiatives are localized to the German market: handle all necessary project management and translations.
- Support our German sales department with any marketing help necessary: write outreach e-mails, translate Sales collateral, write employee advocacy posts for LinkedIn, etc.
- Spot and seek out co-marketing / partnership marketing / public speaking opportunities in the German market and execute those initiatives successfully.
2/ SEO & Website:
- In collaboration with our SEO agency and our freelance German content writer, help us execute our SEO strategy for Germany: translate as well as write new original SEO content.
- Take initiatives in finding ways to continuously improve our German website: hold ongoing feedback sessions with the Sales team and execute their feedback with the help of our web agency.
3/ Social Media Communication:
- Own the social media communications space for the German market: write original content and find new ways to continuously grow our German following.
- A great opportunity to learn to manage a PR agency by shadowing our CMO, and to write convincing customer cases by shadowing customer interviews with our German content writer.
- Salary of €1000 to €1500/month, depending on your level of studies.
- MacBook for the duration of your internship.
- Dog-friendly WeWork office in the center of Berlin - possibility to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
- 1 day off per month.
- You are a native German speaker with business-level English proficiency.
- You are a Marketing student or a graduate - or somebody with a demonstrable passion for marketing.
- Previous tech startup internships aren’t required - but would be a bonus.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, like working within an international team, are proactive, and take ownership.
- French proficiency isn’t required - but would be a big bonus!
- Online interview with Ombline, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
- Online interview with Sacha, CMO and hiring manager (30min). If successful, you will be given a small practical task to prepare.
- Online practical task presentation and team interview with Sacha and Vivien (1hr).
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.