Medical Lead (all genders)
The smart period blood GmbHhttps://www.theblood.io
We are looking for a specialist in gynecology for our medical management board.
Theblood is the first startup in Europe to attribute superior benefits to menstrual blood. In conjunction with our partner lab, we analyze various biomarkers and create individual health reports for our users. Many women suffer from severe pain and heavy bleeding during menstruation, possibly due to or leading to abnormal concentrations of various hormones, vitamins, or additional factors. Theblood provides users with monthly information about their values and helps guide them in taking the appropriate measures.
What's the role?You will take over as medical director in gynecology in our growing, women-led startup in Berlin and develop new ways of working in telemedicine with us. You will be closely linked to our product development and to our science department, which prepares and aligns the analyses in the laboratory. You will also have the chance to develop your strengths in a lead position and work closely with the founders. One aspect of your responsibilities will be the area of business development, i.e. the development of further partnerships with experts and physicians.
What are we looking for?
- Completed medical degree
- Completed specialist training in gynecology
- Interest in holistic gynecology; hormone-free contraception
- Openness to a dynamic Start-Up environment
- Desire to work creatively & conceptually
- Experience with telemedicine and social media is an advantage
We stand for
- Critical questioning of research status
- Product development with a positive influence on the use of female health data
- Knowledge transfer, self-determination, and mindfulness
- Next-generation of body enlightenment
Why work with us?
- To achieve our ambitious goals, we create a team atmosphere based on trust in which every one of us works with high responsibilities and the chance to generate growth and success
- 15 - 40 h / week working time
- Flexible work possible