Product Owner (Europe)
Tasks – introduction
Are you seeking a challenging role where you can make a real impact? We are looking for a smart, energetic and diverse owner for one of our key products at Xsolla.
As a product owner your aim will be to lead the development of best-in-industry products that support game developers and provide prosperous growth. In this role you will work cross-functionally in order to achieve success by connecting the technical and business sides of product development.
This role works closely with the product development team as well as other departments including marketing, business development, integration and many more. One of the core challenges and top opportunities is interaction with clients to ensure the product meets or exceeds their expectations.
As a product owner you will be responsible for creating the product vision and roadmap creation. You will oversee execution of the product development team by fostering innovations in order to achieve not only a product market fit but also determine how the product will influence the overall game industry.
- Manage the product roadmap, development process and day-to-day opportunities
- Own processes, opportunities, challenges; strategize and prioritize team goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to arrive at the optimal outcome for products and customers
- Identify the needs of new users and work closely with existing users of the product
- Analyze market trends and propose effective product development options
- Create and maintain a product development roadmap
- Communicate the product development strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product marketing managers, marketing leads and business heads to create engaging and lead generation opportunities for the product
- Be part of a product development team and participate in building a product culture
- Lead and support the development team towards a better understanding of the product
- Participate in the formation of the general strategy for the company
- Works independently, leading through influence in a highly matrix-ed organization
What you contribute
- Expertise in Ecommerce space in Europe
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business field or or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of product management experience in a technology or fintech company
- Ability to successfully participate and lead products involving cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with cross-functional collaboration during product development cycle
- Ability to think strategically on critical business needs, and to simultaneously act tactically to execute against them
- Distinctive problem-solving and leadership skills.
What we offer you
Apply directly at xsolla.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php