Account Executive SME (Permanent Contract)
Pioneering advanced data-based scoring technology, Silvr supports the development of companies that want to diversify their funding sources. Since its creation in 2020, Silvr has already deployed more than €150M to hundreds of digital companies.
With over 60 employees today, Silvr has built a unique financial scoring system that is based purely on precise, real-time, non-falsifiable data - which every business can connect in minutes. After the successful start in France, the company has opened its German headquarters in Berlin in January 2023. With over €330M of capital raised in equity and debt from 2020, Silvr is currently the fastest-growing digital lender in Europe.
In order to accelerate our growth in Germany, we are currently looking for a sales-minded “Account Executive SME” based in Berlin. In this role, under the leadership of Nima (CEO), you will work closely with the existing team on site in Berlin. Your main goal will be to convert our existing deal flow into deals, thereby driving the growth of our customer portfolio.
- You are the first point of contact for leads and customers.
- Your main goal is to manage the sales cycle from A to Z and sign deals.
- You process incoming inquiries that come from our existing local sales partners.
- You establish the connection between leads/customers and the risk team and ensure that operational processes run smoothly.
- You convince business owners and managing directors of SMEs of a Silvr financing solution right through to the conclusion of the contract.
- You support the marketing team in adapting strategies based on feedback from the market.